An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-22-2022, 12:43 AM

Basilisk's words brought a chuckle from the Armadan Champion, his head turning to regard the titanic yearling with both pride and amusement. The words were not spoken sarcastically, fearfully, nor even eagerly. It was a question that spoke to his son's character in that he was prepared for the outcome and would not flinch from it. Even more surprising, Basilisk did not seem judgemental or offended about the possibility that Az had brought him here intentionally to thrust him into combat. "No, son. Not today, not unless you're ready to challenge me. I believe we're alone. I only meant that it's not every warrior who stumbles upon this place, novices do not come here by the dozen to spar. The ones who do come, they are exceptional in what they do."

With slow, long strides Azure pushed forward further into the arena. The expansive structure of marble and stone was much larger than he thought was necessary for one-on-one combat, and absently Az wondered what other sort of events might have been held here. All around the outside of the arena itself were raised, chiselled, almost stair-like rings of the same stone. Places for spectators to watch the goings on, he supposed.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.