An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-22-2022, 02:03 AM
Azure had a lot to make up for over the last season (or more) and while he’d already made nice with his newest brother-in-law, he supposed it wouldn’t hurt to at least pay some attention to the weird bird he and Briar had adopted while it was here. The thing was loud and excitable - everything Azure hated - but he supposed it was sort of a nephew. The only benefit to the whole thing was that if he was mean to it, nobody could expect otherwise - after all, he was mean to his own damn kids too.

He’d promised the avian youngling a race, which frankly sounded stupid as fuck but if it kept the creature happy and quiet then he could get through this uncle-nephew bonding experience with less pain and everyone would be happy. Leading the bird to the base of the mountain southeast of the Armada, he gestured with a paw up along the visible trail that winded up the mountain slope, leading into a patch of what must have been cloud that signalled the top. “No fucking cheating.” He insisted firmly. “You can’t just fly on up there and go ‘oh I win!’ Stay low to the ground, keep shit fair. If I see you start to fly up for a better vantage point I swear I’m just going to turn around and go home.”

Having given his non-negotiable rules, the direwolf squared up next to the colored avian and prepared. Ducking low to the ground and sighing heavily (because fuck, a race?) he waited for the bird’s announcing call, then pushed off.

Azure vs Zephyrus for Race
Round 1/4
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.