size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-22-2022, 04:10 AM

The reigning Carpathians hadn't been back home for long. They'd only returned from their northern trip the day before and were still getting settled back into their home, Artorias and Briar unpacking the cart full of things they'd brought back from the Armada—some family gifts, others things the Aegis had bartered and bought at the market. The melodic call from a voice he didn't recognize at the castle's borders caught his attention and stopped his work dead in its tracks. Someone was looking for him. After exchanging a glance with Briar, Artorias bid his mate continue with their task while he tended to their new guest. He went unarmed and unarmored, feeling no need to be greeting a guest armed for bear, and headed immediately out of the castle gates and across the sun-drenched plains of verdant grasses.

Corbin swooped down toward him from overhead, informing the Aegis where his guest was waiting for him. Artorias nodded to his faithful companion, then headed off to meet the newcomer. It wasn't more than a few minutes for Artorias to find her. The stranger was only slightly smaller than he was, a female dressed in a striking coat of earthen browns and snowy whites blended, accented by golden yellows at the end of her paws and tail. That same goldenrod speckled her face and tipped the unique feature of her cascading mane. He did not recognize her, and she bore no pack scent amongst her own, indicating she was a loner and not a diplomat from somewhere else. Artorias was intrigued.

"Good morning! Welcome to the Hallows," he greeted her with a warm, lopsided smile when he reached her. Art paused a few steps away, giving them both personal space while maintaining a close proximity. "I'm Artorias Carpathius, alpha and Aegis of the Hallows. You called for me?" With a curious tilt to his head, Artorias allowed the newcomer to introduce herself and speak her piece. Her call had been peaceful, and though he had his hunches for what most strangers came to the Hallows for, he would allow her to explain all that she wanted to him.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.