size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
08-22-2022, 07:33 AM

Scald wasn't sure what to make of the duo standing in front of him. The animal standing beside the slightly older wolf he had never seen before. What made him all the more curious was when the other boy imitated his words. Flicking his ears back as his gaze narrowed, he watched. Maybe this one was just different, but there was still something offputting. The pup couldn't put his nose to it, even as the stranger asked him what he was doing in an odd-sounding voice.

Letting out an indignant snort, Scald nodded. Puffing out his chest and raising his nose to the air, he felt that he needed to assert that he was more than capable of being out here alone. Not that he actually was, but if you tell yourself enough of a lie, you'll soon believe it. "What else would I be doin' out here?" Scald quipped back, poorly imitating the boy's accented singsong tune. Not that Scald was as much of a bully as his other siblings, but he sure wasn't going to let anyone push him around either.

"Needed some space and thought this place was cool," the pup added on as he continued to stare rather rudely at the other boy. Why did there feel to be something so off about this stranger? Something about the eyes, but what? "Are you doin' the same or do you live here?" Scald asked, slightly curious that possibly someone would want to live in this dark, musky, dingy, kind of gross cave thing.

Speech