Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2013, 08:42 PM

Children. She had a duty to them, a duty that she often found herself cringing at. Medusa had not left them neglected; if she had not been there for them, then Stheno had looked after them, helping to keep a watchful eye on the little ones when the midnight mistress desired a break. Nonetheless, she found it suiting to check on them for now, wolverine companion trotting loyally at her heels. She arrived to see Deteste with two of her children, Jovan and Circe both missing from the scene. Ears pricked as she listened to the conversation, shaking her head. Of course her son would be a smart ass.

?I think your sister is pretty enough, Severus. You both are,? she commented dryly. They were beautiful children; her lineage and Deteste?s had mixed well, and yet it left the woman with no real maternal instincts. She listened as the father of her whelps explained the situation, turning her head to look at Stheno?s face. The wolverine truly cared for Medusa?s children like her own, but she was never the vocal sort, a silent guardian who traced them when she could.
Her daughter would ask if they were ever going back, and Medusa would sigh. ?We may. The ruler there is weak with madness, and I refuse to let that threat exist for Jupiter,? she explained, softly. She hadn?t ever introduced the children to Jupiter, but they knew vaguely of her relation to their mother, or at least they should. Young ears could often misunderstand things, and the harlot was not one to spend much time elaborating on what she thought to be obvious.