Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-22-2022, 12:35 PM

"Exhausting is..."

Sayuri paused, trying to think of the meaning. Correctly. "Tiring" she gave Rheum-chan "being tired beyond just sleepy. Feeling very heavy in body. Having done a lot of work or play, and feeling tired after it" She shook her head "Rheum-chan is just exhausted and growing!" She smiled when Sedna - her mother - could give her lavender oil "legs burn instead of itch, yes? Rheum-chan is growing up. Legs grow longer to support a bigger body."

So there was nothing wrong with Rheum-chan at all. She was just developing into a young little lady. "Now we shall talk of other things" Sayuri said, going back to her promise earlier "most think ladies are small, dainty... Incapable of harming others, especially men" She rolled her eyes dramatically "we need an extra edge over them. Not just to harm or gain leverage... They say poison is a woman's weapon. It does not have to be a weapon. It can be mercy."

She pat the earth in front of her so Rheum-chan could get up and listen now.

"If you like, I can teach a small lesson on poison. The one I think of is alkaloid." Which will be in tropical climates such as Auster.

"Speech"
3/3 - gave medical check-up
0/3 - gave healing lesson
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye