size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-22-2022, 01:00 PM

She could have rolled her eyes at him but remained patient. "I'm quite sure, yes." Ignis nodded and would make sure anyone wouldn't come to visit them - especially little puppies, she hoped. The last thing they needed to see was her birthing more. After the birth of a son - a son - Eden looked up to see Ignis standing there. She hadn't exactly reacted to his offer to help due to... circumstances.

Pain shot through her eyes and body as another contraction resulted in the birth of another. This time, she felt more pain. Like she was being split open. Eden grit her teeth, refusing a scream. Her eyes shut as a low moan escaped her. The baby that came into the world was bigger than the first, with a blue-black body. He did not cry and she began to panic when she nipped the sac and released him. His body was almost cold and she rubbed it religiously to warm up. At last, he began to whine.

She felt tears in her eyes.

Eden directed him to her belly too, where he began to suckle. Slower than the first son, but eventually he latched on. "I... I need someone here" she told Ignis at last. The pup's almost death rattled her. She began to shake "just to sit with me. Actually." Be it Ignis himself or one of his companions, she did not care.

"Speech"
2/3 - assist in birth

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children