size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
08-22-2022, 01:10 PM

She giggled, feeling amused by Sparrow's offer.

And also just emotional over her question. Eden tittered quietly, staring at the ground before the King again. "It was a shock at first" she told the other woman "I had a thought about aborting them..." She knew how, even if the process could be painful "Ignis is the father, though you probably suspected" she added quietly "he didn't believe me, which hurt a bit." He even accused her of sleeping with another pirate to spite him. She left that part out.

"And I yelled a bit at him, I confess. It was more defiantly keeping the pups at first, but I grew to love them. Even though I didn't know what they looked like - or what to name them" Sparrow mentioned that they would have to expand the pack lands. Eden nodded "that is a good idea. I will be at the end of my training soon... I will be a master healer thanks to the Plunder" Gratefully, she might add "I will be able to help out."

She didn't miss Sparrow seemed to refuse the potential she was with children too. The King refused the idea she had been with a man as well. "Don't justify it" she told her friend gently "you don't need to with me. I believe you weren't drunk and with a man, Sparrow. I don't care what others say about it. I'll tell them off." Her voice grew a bit hard at the end, sighing. The Pirate King gave consent for Eden to check her over though. She wiggled closer.

Her body was certainly swelling, but Eden couldn't chalk pregnancy to that. She reached out to move a paw along Sparrow's side gently. "Hmm" she murmured to herself "fate can be funny" she said "conception doesn't need to be physically done. It could be a want, a need, an idea... Or born out of great love." She removed her paw, indicating for Sparrow to lay down.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children