size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-22-2022, 02:18 PM

The boy continued to sulk, only breaking his silence when his father bid him to speak. Chimera's brow furrowed as he looked at the pale prince. "What gave you the idea that I don't care what you think, Albion?" The words hurt somewhat, but the brute didn't let it show. "It's because I care about you and your siblings that I've made such decisions. You're getting older, but you're not yet equipped with the experience and knowledge to have a hand in such decisions." Chimera shook his head, his gaze hard upon the child before him. "There is nothing more important to me than my family, Albion. Nothing."

Chimera drew in a breath and let it out slow. The rage within his son was just under the surface, simmering. He could see it and he understood it. Had he not been much the same when Venom sent Siren away? A deal more bloodthirsty, but still boiling with rage. They were at that age where they weren't equipped to handle the oncoming hormones and the emotions that came with them. Chi expected this time to come.

"I do care what you think. I care about what you feel. I care about every single one of you. Scylla understood what was asked of her. She could have chosen to return rather than carry out my instructions. Yet you can not. That is why she's far away. So you can learn to live on your own and be better for all around you." Black and white ears flicked forward, waiting for the boy's rebuttal.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.