An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-22-2022, 05:39 PM

Hanako's ears tilted outwards, a smooth and stark contrast to the tattered remains of Azure's. His words stung a little, not nearly as bad as what he'd said before...but there was some truth to them, she'd begrudgingly admit that. Maybe she had gotten too comfortable, had tested the limits of what she could get away with and was now reaping what she'd sowed. She hadn't always been like this, it wasn't hard to recall the times she'd sought out Sirius to pass messages back and forth. Had even intended to do just that before Sparrow had snatched her away, but it was only because she had to, no more and nothing less.

She liked to blame the cold and the change of scenery, but even towards the end of their time in the south she hadn't fished that much. Just sort of...fell into a rut, let her skills get rusty and rough along the edges.

But more than that, it was the only real skill she had left. Note of value that warranted keeping her around, if Azure was willing to put up with a slut that is. Yes she was still hurt and bitter, yes she held grudges and no she couldn't let go. And speaking of grudges, the more time she had to herself to think the more she mustered.

"I figured I needed to do something." She said, not looking back as bitterness laced her voice. Hurt too but she didn't need to acknowledge that, knew Azure wouldn't care. "Since my diplomat days have clearly come to an end. Replaced by plucky young girl. She seems nice, real approachable. Everyone will like her, I'm sure." And not just assume she was a lying whore, good for her. Keeping busy with the net she continued. "I might need to keep an eye on her, just in case she decides to try and steal you from me whilst she's already at it."
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]