Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
08-22-2022, 11:26 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse wasn't getting any sleep this day anyways, Eraithus and her pups were doing their damndest to show her how it was done but she just couldn't seem to stop her brain from running with some anxiety about the saftey of her family and so while maybe she'd managed a few fitful minutes of sleep here and there, maybe even an hour she wasn't really getting anything restful. The call rose up and the woman sighed, jostling Lilith who wasn't sleeping but rather soaking up the warmth of the stone as the sun was creeping closer and closer to the horizon. The viper moved up to her usual place draped on Recluse's to help guide the woman through her light blindness.

Luckily it seemed they wouldn't need to make their way to the nook, instead moving around the mountain and then towards it's base, Recluse did her best not to squint as a purple shape rose up towards them, Lilith hissing a better description of the woman that stood at her borders than what Recluse could see with her own eyes, at least right now. "Hello." Recluse called out while she was still a little bit away, though close enough that her greeting wasn't left with an awkwardly long pause before she would speak again. "I am Recluse Klein, Habari's Seraphim. How may I be of assistance." There was a pack scent to the woman... A vauge familiarity... Oh? The woman her Pirate King had won her crown against? So the woman hadn't let her loss in the north stop her, well... That certainly got her attention, though she kept much of her musings hidden behind an easy diplomatic but not overly friendly mask.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.