Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
08-22-2022, 06:25 PM
The small girl walks with Acacius, head turning so she look up at the tall boy as he speaks. He tells her of a friend that no one can see and how others make fun of him for it. The small girl’s brow and nose crinkle as Seere makes a disgusted sound. Puffing out her chest slightly, she proclaims, “Other kids are stupid, Acacius. They think that, because we are different from them, that it is okay to make fun of us.” Small head turns back forward as they arrive at their herb and quickly set about gathering it.

As they work, she thinks of all the mean kids that have laughed at her, the way they mocked and jeered about her size. She remembers the sting and hurt, the feeling of betrayal from those she thought were her friends. Seere cannot imagine what life would have been like for a boy who sees someone that no one else can. Mismatched gaze turns up to Acacius as she says, “You know, Acacius, you can talk to your friend in front of me. I don’t mind.” A warm, friendly smile appears and she returns to their work.

Once they have enough of the leaves, the tall boy slings his pack over his back and the pair begin to walk back to the porcupines. He asks if kids picked on her because of her size and, at first, her ears shift backwards, head ducking in quiet embarrassment. Acacius continues to speak and the words that follow, have the monochrome girl looking up to meet his golden gaze. A warm smile plays across her lips and joy rests, once more, in the corners of her eyes.

Tail begins to wag as she explains, “Yeah, all my siblings are taller than me. Kids like to call me the runt. I told them I am going to be a great fighter and they say runts aren’t good fighters. But, but I’ll show them!” The bounce is back in her step as they arrive, the girl grinning happily at the porcupines. The female explains their next task and the small girl nods in understanding as she seats herself by the tin. Seere slowly scoots closer to Acacius finding a kindred spirit in the tall boy and enjoying being close to his side.

Reaching into the bag, Seere places a small pile of leaves in front of her and picks up one, carefully tearing it up. Tongue sticks out of the side of her mouth as she works, concentrating on doing a good job. His voice pulls the girl’s mismatch gaze up to him and she smiles as she happily chirps, “Yeah! My family lives in Ashen! My aunt Venom is the Emperoress. She is so cool.” With her leaf torn up, the small girl deposits it into the tin, allowing her focus to return to her work.

Picking up another leaf, she says, “Do you live in a pack Acacius?” Seere had not smelled one on him but she could be wrong. The girl is curious where he lives so she can go and visit her new friend.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.