An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-22-2022, 07:05 PM

Stubbornly Hanako initially tugged away from his touch once he released her, but as quick to look at him when he threw even more accusations at her. Painting an even more hideous picture of her, if such a thing was even possible. She was thinking quite a few none too flattering thoughts about him, but ugly he was, not in her eyes despite it all. Despite common sense and reason. A smart woman would have finally started to count the red flags waving right in front of her, though: wow this relationship is awful, I should leave. So maybe Hanako wasn't a smart woman, or she was already in too deep, tangled up with nowhere else to go.

"They are not my friends. How many times do I have to say it?" She hissed between gritted teeth as she rose up as tall as her tippy toes would allow, knowing full well he didn't like repeating himself either. Their height difference made it difficult-well, impossible-for her to be on the same level with him, but this was as good as it was gonna get, unless he leaned down a little. She doubted he'd give her anything, this whole conversation was built on spite. "Should I say it right to your face then? Will you believe me then?" He took a moment to breathe in his scent, he was close, far closer than she'd tolerated Sparrow.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]