An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-22-2022, 08:12 PM

Hana's ire had seemed to only grow in their days of distance, a fact that was perfectly fine with Azure. He wasn't ready to forgive her whorish ass yet anyways! Peeling back the right side of his lip as she met him face to face in challenge - not obedience - Az continued to press his luck.

"I hope you're happy, Hana. This-" He thrust his paw to gesture to his maimed face. "-was unprompted. It is not just you and I your scandalous romp about with Sparrow has threatened, but the entire Armada. Even your children. Because of your actions and games, I will have to warn each and every one of our wolves away from the southern shore. You've brought war to our doorstep, and still you fight with me to try and hold on to your pride." Pyralis had attacked him for fun, he hadn't even been trespassing. Any of his wolves who dared to go too far west past Ashen was at risk - and what when Sparrow inevitably decided to bring it further? Azure could not rule out that the Pirate King would not seige to reclaim the property she felt she had lost. "So no, I don't think I would believe you even if you shouted it from these mountaintops."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.