An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-22-2022, 08:44 PM

She wasn't happy, he wouldn't let her. Azure was furious when she told the truth and was apologetic, but didn't change his tune at all was the opposite was true as well! She just couldn't wrap her head around it no matter how hard she'd tried, her head throbbed at the thought of spiralling down again, forced into a corner despite having done nothing wrong at all. At least not this time. The blame couldn't entirely be laid at her feet, Sparrow and her lot were the aggressors. Had committed crimes against the Armada that hadn't even involved Hanako in any sense of the word, so it felt almost safe to assume that war-if it were to even happen-had been coming for quite some time. Sooner or later something would have to break.

If Azure didn't break it first.

"My pride?" She shook her head in disbelief. "Against my better judgement I put it aside and told you the truth, admitted things maybe I should have admitted to long ago. I am trying Az, but what even is the point? You came home furious, head still in fighting mode and you hurt me. Went out of your way to do it over and over again and for what?" A thought occurred to her and her eyes widened a little.

When she spoke again she was in shrill shouting mode again, a tantrum incoming.

"Is this a test? Is that what this is? Do you think if you push me hard enough, I'll go crawling back to Sparrow and you'll've been right all along? That I'm a two timing whore who never loved you to begin with? Well I won't, do you hear me? I'm here to stay and you can't make me leave." She stomped her foot-or was about to, only to think better of it as she knew how much it'd hurt.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]