just a girl

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
10-11-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 09:15 PM by Kaprasíus.)

The girl would protest, proclaiming she was not royalty. Such humility; he could admire that trait, even if he did not possess it himself. Perhaps with great strife he could someday aspire to be a being like her, to reach far beyond the fragility of life and into something much greater. But today was not that day; he had much to learn and do. Though his attention was wavering, he noted her slight discomfort. "My beautiful Paradise, I do not mean to alarm you," he apologized suddenly, voice as airy and light as before, and yet he retreated slightly. Body would writhe away from hers, granting her the space that seemed to comfort her.

Tail flicked behind his svelte body, eyes widening with slight alarm. Her creamy features seemed to be shimmering, like diamonds against her darker undercoat. His sapphire gaze shifted, and he watched the branches of the trees under which she sought shelter tightened, as though seeking to grip her. A threatening glare was given to the tree-creatures. "Do not worry, I would not dare harm a being so flawless..." Slowly his eyes returned to her, brows furrowing as he watched the rippling of the colors of coat as she sat, still. "Tell me, what is Valhalla like?" Paradise! She was called it, so she must know the source of all that was good? Heaven, paradise? A smile enveloped his gentle features, lopsided and strange, as though expecting nothing but great things from this lady.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.