An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-22-2022, 09:12 PM

Well, that was unexpected.

Azure took a step back from her, visibly thrown by the shouted assault of questions and honestly, not sure on what the answer was. Did he think that? Well, yes, he did have more then an inkling that eventually, Hana would run off and commence round three of her childish 'who-am-i' game of tug of war between himself and Sparrow, but he didn't think he was chasing her off intentionally. It was a character flaw that he was aware of at least somewhere in the back of his mind - Asla, Indy and even Venom had all played a part in helping him build his defensive wall, teaching him that letting wolves in meant pain and loss, encouraging him to hold everyone at arms length to ensure they too, could not run from him. But he had trusted Hana, far beyond any other wolf. She had spent their relationship adoring him loudly and leaving him no room to worry about deception or deceit, jealousy or insecurity. Until now.

"I could make you leave." Spoken much softer then her own shout, it was the only response he could give. The words flowed automatically, almost robotic. A reaction his body was very trained to give when being told what he couldn't accomplish. It was an easy reply, one that didn't require thinking or self-discovery or any difficult questions or reflection. He could make her leave, by many means, in fact.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.