Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2013, 09:15 PM

The midnight mistress that was her mate pressed close and Jupiter leaned lightly upon her, making a move to bury her features into the fur of her lover's neck. Jupiter's eyes closed and she focused on evening her bleeding and controlling the state of her consciousness. The woman had never broken a single toe before but to have most of them brutally snapped was making her head spin. She focused on the warm body pressed against her, bringing the rise and fall of Medusa's chest to the forefront of her attentions and clinging onto the small details of her presence. "It doesn't hurt as much with you here," she whispered gently, swallowing hard.

Another bit of dialogue reached her audits and she made an attempt to pull away, using her left leg to hop just a bit to put distance between their dials so she could try and stare her mate in the eyes. Surprisingly enough, a bit of moisture shown in her own celestial optics and her ears tipped back at the slightest. "Come to Ludicael. Bring them all. Your children, Deteste, Alena, everyone. I need you back, my serpent." She had not felt as vulnerable and almost desperate as she did now since she was a child. While her previous dialogue had been loud enough for their audience to hear, she now dropped her volume to barely a husky murmur. "I wish to dance in the moonlight with you again, my love." Emotions welled inside of her, making her pain seem much less detrimental and allowing for her to gather enough words to speak.

"speech"

ooc: oops other people can reply now too before I reply again but I just had too many Jupusa feels sorry. cx

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.