An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-22-2022, 10:11 PM

Silence settled, accented by the waves rolling over their paws. Hanako was starting to get a little chilly, her paw throbbed and was in need of rest. She knew he'd feel a knee-jerk reaction to deny her, but ultimately his sense of honesty came through, still clouded by hesitation but progress. Sort of. As if their relationship wasn't a cycle of clashing and loving.

"But it won't."She had to bite back the urge to fall back into her snappish, insistent mode. Even stuck out her tongue a little in serious thought, enough to make the pale of her brows furrow real hard. "Don't get me wrong I'm still really mad and hurt, but I can offer a compromise." Of sorts. The closest she could manage to get without letting her pride take too much of a beating. "Since my former rank has been...commandeered" she couldn't keep the venom out of her tone. "How about I earn my keep like I used to? I didn't realise how much I missed fishing till today." Her paw tangled with the net, there was more she could learn. With enough motivation maybe she could make something work with the Cove.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]