Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-11-2013, 09:22 PM
"Hello," she returned in greeting, nodding and smiling politely to the boy. She could already sense that there was something... amiss with the brute, but could by no means pinpoint what exactly. She glanced over at Song and Symphony as they took it upon themselves to speak.

Her eyes fixed slowly upon the subject of the conversation once more as she listened, lavender optics calculating and thoughtful. After a few moments she redirected her visual attention, not wishing to be rude in the face of the confessions being delivered onto her conscience. "He is welcome here," she stated, tone neutral but a smile upturning the corners of her lips. She turned back to him. "I'm Jupiter Illiadis. Anthem is what you are called, correct?" she introduced. "Welcome to Ludicael."

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.