size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-23-2022, 03:01 AM

ooc: For brevity, only Artorias, Rudyard, and Fern shall post for the actual ceremony. Once it's concluded, everyone is free to continue posting to congratulate the happy couple!

While they waited for the congregation to arrive, Rudy and Art shared some banter back and forth as the brothers did. Rudyard thanked him with genuine appreciation for making the hall look as good as it did. Artorias simply offered a humble smile back; his brother and sister-in-law were sharing a special day they would remember for the rest of their lives, of course he was going to go to all the lengths to make their dreams a reality! He'd even made sure to include as many sunflowers as he could get his paws on for Fern, their big, bold yellow faces sticking out ostentatiously from every bouquet and arrangement in the hall. Artorias couldn't resist a smirk when Rudy staunchly denied being nervous, shooting his brother a doubting glance, though he had the utmost faith in his sibling. "Yeah, that's what I thought," he teased back as Rudy did eventually admit to some nerves. Then Rudy asked if he was nervous. "Of course I am. This is the biggest moment of my brother's life, I want to make sure I do everything right." There was honesty in his words. Even if he wasn't the star of this show, there was still the pressure on him as the Aegis to deliver this ceremony flawlessly. He wanted everything just right for his family. But Rudy dispelled those worries by pledging his faith in him, and Art gave a lopsided smile to his mottled gray brother. "Thanks, Rudy. You're going to do great as well."

The first to arrive was Zephyrus, and gods damn, was he getting bigger by the day! Artorias stifled a laugh when he watched his son duck through the doors to the great hall, then shuffle with his wings pressed to his side between the long banquet tables. Then came Briar, the Aegis sharing a loving smile with his Queen as she got seated beside their son. Gwynevere arrived, as did Laeta, Tika, and Sota. He greeted them all with a warm smile and acknowledging nod. Then their mother appeared, sitting front and center, and Artorias had to resist rushing up to pull her into a hug. He hadn't seen her in almost two seasons, and he so missed his mother's presence in and around the Hallows. Jane arrived and got seated quietly, and just before Fern was due to walk in, Artorias heard the skittering paws of someone rushing in at the last minute. Amber eyes peered up—then grew wide with shock at the woman he saw sitting beside Avantika. Bowen. Bowen had come home. For a moment, Artorias was left reeling, blinking rapidly as if he were seeing a ghost and that she might disappear in a split second, but the cream and caramel fae remained. He wanted to rush from his position to her then and there, scoop her up in the biggest hug and spin her around, he was so happy to see her home again! But that would have to wait. Right now, his duty was to Rudyard and Fern, and he would not let his emotions interrupt their day.

Fern entered the hall, her paws moving gracefully across the stone floor to approach her betrothed at the hearth. Artorias smiled when he saw her, all done up with the flower crown Briar had made for her on her head. As Rudy's fiancée approached, Art leaned over and gave his brother a playful nudge and an approving nod. Fern was positively radiant, glowing with joy and excitement, and he was eager to see Rudy's reaction when he saw his blushing bride for the first time. Once the two had taken their places before him at the great hearth, Artorias took a slow breath to steady his nerves. Just don't fuck it up, Art... "Bun venit, prieteni și familie! Welcome, friends and family! On behalf of the happy couple, thank you for being here. We are gathered today to celebrate the love and the union of Rudyard Carpathius and Fern Lark. Everyone here has shared memories and love with Rudy and Fern, and both are who they are because of the love and support you all have given them in return. Today, we bear witness as they begin the next chapter of their lives together as mates." Artorias looked between both Rudyard and Fern, gesturing for them to join paws. "Rudyard and Fern, you have both brought so much joy and love not just to each other, but to everyone in the Hallows. Remember always that love isn't just an emotion—it is a road on a lifelong journey. Your road will have highs and it will have lows. My hope for you both is that you always celebrate together in triumph and mourn together in loss. Find your joys, your comforts, and your light in your partner, and know that together you can overcome any challenges you face."

Artorias nodded to Rudy first. "Rudyard, please recite your vows to Fern as her husband." When he had finished, he looked to Fern next. "Fern, please recite your vows to Rudyard as his wife." He gave both wolves center stage, shining the spotlight on them for the world to bear witness to their vows of love and commitment.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.