gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-23-2022, 12:58 PM
He looked up at the voice, feeling relief. She closed the gap easily between them despite a respectful distance. "Audra" he rumbled in his deep baritones. The massive ivory wolf felt suddenly light of head so he sat. Relief poured in in waves. Careful not to step on anything around him, thankfully, even if there was nothing left "came to visit" he added, his tail nub wagging "then... I, er, got worried." He looked around, frowning.

The high cliffs would shelter the wolves of Menagerie from wind, from the threat of others... And yet, they still had moved on. "I thought yer pack fell" he said honestly "the scent was faint, so I came further in. No one was 'round" He looked apologetic about bursting into the land willy nilly "and then I noticed the camp was vacant." He settled on Audra's face again, not sure what to make of the pack moving so suddenly. Was there trouble? She looked healthy and undisturbed enough.

"Nothing happened, I hope?" Torben was clearly worried. He didn't want others to assume was butting in but... He also didn't want to pretend not to care. That was cruel too.

SPEECH HERE
2/3 - explored gale gorge