size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-23-2022, 06:58 PM

Artorias wasn't kept waiting long before the cry of a potoo sounded from nearby, and then he saw the ethereal form of Habari's seclusive alpha appear from between the pink-petaled trees. She moved like a ghost, silent and graceful as she wove her way closer to greet him. Artorias hadn't known what to expect upon hearing the rumors of Recluse Klein, but seeing her in the flesh, he found the rumors carried truth with them. She was smaller than him, svelte and feminine, and moved with all the confidence of someone who knew who they were. She greeted him with a polite dip of her head, her expression impassive and very well rehearsed. But even though he couldn't tell the truth behind her countenance, her expression was measured enough that Artorias suspected it might have been an artifice. That told him something about her. Recluse was cunning, clever and sly. She was not new to the game of thrones and had likely been bred for reigning. She reminded him of Venom in the way the Ashen Empress also conducted herself with a measure of decorum, though there was something about Recluse that felt much more her own self too.

As she greeted him and introduced herself, Artorias responded with a respectful bow of his head to the alphess of Habari. "Good evening to you as well, Recluse. I am Artorias Carpathius, Aegis of the Hallows." The Aegis returned to his full height, meeting the Seraphim's rosy gaze with his own eager fire-toned eyes. "Our packs were neighbors once upon a time, and I felt it was high time I took the opportunity to meet you and introduce myself. Perhaps build bridges where others seem to be busy tearing themselves apart." A charming smile touched the younger male's lips while a low chuckle rumbled in his chest. "I apologize for showing up so late, but I'd heard you're more inclined to the nighttime hours of the day. Venom has also told me of your grace and flair. You sounded like someone worth getting to know. So here I am, hoping to get to know you, know your pack, and and let you get to know us too."

Artorias' expression brightened as he remembered the gift he'd brought along with him. Sirius had taught him to never visit an alpha without bringing some sort of offering for their time. Turning to lift the leather bag he'd carried with him, he presented it to the Seraphim, the soft clinking of glass from within breaking the tranquil quiet of twilight. "Ah, before I forget, a gift for you," he said with a bashful smile. "The Hallows has been making our own wines for some time now from the fruits in Auster's orchards. I don't know if you're much of a drinker, but if not, maybe some of your wolves could enjoy it."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.