Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-23-2022, 05:16 PM

"Tan..."

Here it was, the deciding factor. The hit or miss. The hurt feelings and guilt. Wren turned to face him properly but did not approach him. Did not touch him. Did not make it any harder than it needed to be. He thought he loved her? He either knew or not, and that's when Wren assumed he really didn't know what he felt for her. Her feelings for Mercury were certain. No 'thinks' allowed.

"You shouldn't care about me in that way" she told him softly "it isn't fair to you" All of him. Any of him "you should love someone who cares about you like that in return. I do care about you, but not in that way." Wren wasn't going to say the whole 'if Mercury wasn't around then maybe!' or 'if things were different' because they wouldn't be. She knew she'd only ever see Tanelan as a brother.

"I don't see you as just a body to fill Menagerie. You are trustworthy, loyal, and strong" she added "you would make anyone girl happy as a partner. But I can't be that girl. I know this hurts to hear, so... I'll let you be alone. But if you want to talk it out, I'm here." But would he be mature enough to not lash out at her? Would Mika come out under his distress? She readied herself for the inevitable pain.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me