size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
08-24-2022, 09:39 AM
It felt like ages that she watched the stranger tangle with the tiger until finally, it lay still on the beach. Blood seeped into the sand around it as she let out a sigh of relief. The boy was at least somewhat okay from what she could see... Until he started staggering and losing his balance. Eyes widening out of fear and worry, Rheum rushed forward with the bag of medical supplies.

As the boy fell to the ground, she finally noticed the surplus of blood also gushing from his own wounds. Inhaling a deep breath to steel herself from vomiting at the sight, Rheum set the bag down and got close to the boy. Unsure if he could hear her or not, she still spoke to him. "I'm gonna try to help. I-I don't really know what I'm doing, but I think I can help," her voice trembled with her uncertainty as she grabbed out the bundles of wool her mama had told her to use for wounds. Pressing down firmly on the worst ones, she held it there until the bleeding stopped. "Please don't die," Rheum whispered as her eyes watered.

Tend to First Patient 1/3