Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-24-2022, 06:38 PM
She listened. It was a lot to take in, considering she had seen Bellamy maim someone right in front of her. "You aren't a monster, but I admit that seeing you like that unnerved me" Wren couldn't give them special treatment; she had to lay the facts firmly on the proverbial table "I saw you at the challenge, Bellamy. I saw you mock someone who lost their maim fight... against Azure of Armada" The red man who had not asked for a fight, but was merely sitting there! "Menagerie isn't a war-mongering pack. We don't insult others, we take a neutral stance on fighting. Especially in-fighting."

She puffed somewhat. "If you feel the need to hurt someone in the guild, remember your membership hangs in the balance. Even if they insult me, Gavroche... anyone else you care about. Be bigger than that. Don't lash out in anger. Even if they deserve their end result" Wren said grimly "only defend, not harm. If you maim someone, you will be driven out. The same goes for anyone" Whatever she felt for Bellamy and Gavroche, she had to be upfront about it. No special treatment "I don't approve of seeing maims at challenges of any kind. If you are let in Menagerie, you'd be expected to stand with us. Be that neutral or with our allies."

She relaxed somewhat, feeling disgusted with scolding someone older than her. "So if you can agree to that, and at least try, then I'll let you - all of you - in the guild. Bellamy as a Paladin. Gavroche as a Troubadour. Saga as a Trickster."

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me