gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-24-2022, 07:17 PM
Even if Torben was not impressed by the Valhallians, he knew it was rude to say anything else about them. Plus, he was technically still in the pack. He could not spout bullshit about them without cause. "Ah, well..." he shuffled his paws self-consciously, glancing at the ground. It'd be nice to see him from time to time, truly? He wanted to believe someone in Boreas cared if he came and went "it'll be nice to see ye too, Audra." He blustered, recalling another reason he kept in Valhalla for a bit.

"Yer pack" he added hesitantly "invited mine to a festival" if he was a loner, he'd probably have to go through hoops to prove he could be trusted "should I bring an'thing?" Torben asked. His people had been direct and hospitable. They brought gifts to each and every event for their hosts. Though the invite had been brief and the messenger, even more, he had wondered what to do for Menagerie. It was a new pack. It'd be nice to see them prosper.

Should I bring... someone? he thought, pushing the embarrassing thought away for now. For now.

SPEECH HERE