Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-24-2022, 07:38 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

A stranger appeared. Someone she had never seen before of course, from a pack she wasn't familiar with according to the scent. The woman was just about as tall as herself with a set of antlers of her own and a few companions with her. Tel studied them for a moment, feeling outnumbered, but that was fine. She was here for this very reason, to learn from those that were different than what she was used to, so this was definitely something that she was prepared to face. Sort of. The woman asked one question, and one question only before she reached for something, and the next thing Tel knew, something sharp came flying at her, glinting in the light as it sped in her direction. Gasping in surprise, she just barely managed to dodge it, but as it whizzed by, it grazed her thigh and cut a few hairs off her tail as it went.

As Tenshi moved to meet her, Tel bounded forward as well, angling towards her right from her initial dodge of the weapon to try and get past Tenshi's side and towards her flank, claws outstretched as she sought to catch the woman's hind leg with her claws, and hoping her feathered blade might catch her underside or ribs at the same time.

Tel'Teukiira vs Tenshi for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feather blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Swan feather cloak
Mutation 1: Feline claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 3: Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Intellectual

"Speak"