size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-24-2022, 07:48 PM
Ah, well.

That rather wasn't direct, was it? Torben shuffled against the chill, not minding it really but knowing Audra did. He sought to shield her front with his massive body in a casual way. Smoked meat. Furs. Got it. But. "What should I bring ye?" he asked, hesitant and a bit fearful it would be taken the wrong way. However, it slipped through his lips all the same. He deepened a red along his cheeks and looked away, or rather at the ground between them. Hating his meek nature when it came to women.

"I-I mean" he blundered. Yer a friend, a friend, a friend he echoed "it'd be rude to show up with... ah..." What, exactly? Torben trailed off, unused to the bundle of nerves suddenly growing regarding Audra "I mean, if I knew ye'd say..." Gods, what was this? "yer pack is the host" he tried again "if ye don't haf anyone sitting next to ye, I could... Maybe. I dunno." This was so hard. This was totally different than the high he had felt with Voodoo.

That had faded. He had tried to seek Voodoo out, knew she was safe now. But he didn't seek her out now. She obviously didn't care enough about him to tell him where she was. Audra seemed happy to see him, but he shouldn't misunderstand her intentions. She was a friend.

SPEECH HERE