Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-24-2022, 07:56 PM

Venom took in all of their opinions and points about the land they were considering, but didn't give any of her own thoughts—instead just collecting the information she was given for her own consideration. He did always appreciate the way his sister thought things through before she took action on things. She had always been thoughtful, especially on important matters. She posed another question around why they would choose this land over the plains that had formerly housed the Armada Celeste and Pleione both spoke their preference for the river versus the other options available to them and while he didn't necessarily disagree, he did like to present multiple angles and options on such things.

"The plains could potentially be more difficult to defend, but I would point out that the Armada did it quite successfully for a very long time before their recent move. It's very possible and it would give us a more varied terrain since we already have one territory that is quite water logged and one that is forested. The plains could give us another option as far as a source of food goes since the river and ocean are more difficult to fish from in the winter months." He shrugged slightly and smiled, adding, "I agree that the river is probably the most logical choice as far as defenses go, but either option would have it's benefits."

Plague | Viridis | Procella