Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-24-2022, 07:57 PM
So, she guessed right. That was fine. Wren smiled kindly, having noticed the girl moments away from literal tears. "You aren't the first person to be misplaced by Abaven, Zoey" she said, giving a nod to Audra "it's okay to feel sad about that too. If you wanna talk about it sometime, you're free to seek me out" she turned her attention back to the russet girl "if you like, you can... be my apprentice" she offered freely "I was a hunter in Armada before forming Menagerie. I could teach you more, and you'd be free to pursue other interests too. Research included."

She paused.

"While you're here, you'd be a Mage. An apprentice. That's just a stuffy formal rank for anyone under a year or training" she smirked "but we're trying to teach our youth one on one, so if you accept you'd be trained by me and me alone. When you graduate, you'd be able to teach others too. If not, I can always find someone else" Maybe Tanelan, because Mercury was training Beauregard? "either way, you're welcomed to Menagerie. Consider yourself among us. Audra, I hope, can help you find a den?" She looked to their Cleric, inviting her to speak her piece too. Nobody would ever say Wren didn't believe in free speech and free expression!

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me