Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-25-2022, 01:26 AM

Lucette frowned but she quietly listened to what Azure had to say. His rougher tone was noticed, and she lowered her ears, flinching down a little. Still, she did her best to keep eye contact with him. “I didn’t exactly think of it that way… but I agree with you.” Her voice had grown quiet. “I don’t know if he was trying to show off or what… I just know that it was far too risky. He got off so lucky… Any deeper and that older bison could have ripped his insides out.” Lucette shivered at the thought. “I’d never been so scared about anything in my life…”

The subject shifted a bit and Lucette shook her head. “No, no pack… and my folks… well, they tried to get us to go. But Bae-Syl and I refuse to leave each other.”  The femme explained. “But there is more than just youthful stubbornness keeping up from joining a pack. Perhaps the same reason why we should join one, too.” Lucy’s ears were flat against her skull again.

“My parents don’t know… but we’re on the run from Bae’s cousins. They’re dark wolves… twisted and evil. What you describe the Pirates doing to me? It’d be like a lover’s kiss compared to what these two would do if they got ahold of me. All to hurt Bae-Syl and try to control him.” Lucette’s gaze fell again. “Bae-Syl has been teaching me to fight defensively, though I’m… not sure how much good it’ll do when it comes to my side. Sure I have Ink here, but together we’re a small distraction at best.” She was just being realistic.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about running into them… but… I understand why Bae-Syl doesn’t want to go to a pack. It would cause the pack problems and put even more wolves at risk.” Lucette looked back at Azure, but there was no hiding her worry now. Her fear. “I’m sure there is a way to overcome them… but fighting them outright is out of the question.” She fell quiet again. It was probably stupid of them to take on dangerous foes like that alone but… it wasn’t like she’d have any luck convincing Bae to go to a pack… would she?

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.