An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
08-25-2022, 10:09 AM

The woman at least had the brains to see that Avantika was prepared to fight back and backed up. Avantika growled quietly, making sure all of her defenses were still primed and ready, and waited. She could rush in, sure, but she honestly just didn't feel like it. The barest hint of a block -- she hadn't even had to really try -- and Tenshi had completely aborted her attempt at an attack. What was she trying? Did she really think she'd win this? Avantika was confident in herself in this moment; perhaps too confident, but she had no time to think, to be scared.

Tenshi rushed in again -- aggressive, wasn't she? -- and this time succeeded, pulling her foreleg to the left and shoving her body into her. Avantika would attempt to grab at one of the woman's antlers before letting herself fall to the ground, intent being to pull Tenshi down with her and, if that was possible, to try to maneuver herself on top of her in order to pin her down. If she couldn't achieve a grab on the antler, she'd probably just try to kick Tenshi off, but she doubted that that would actually work.

Avantika vs Tenshi for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Mask and neck guard
Companion 1: Sharp-shinned hawk, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Black-thighed falconet, Male - Flying
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.