Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
08-25-2022, 12:37 PM

His body shifted and she noticed that as well. With his massive frame more directly in front of hers, the wind was buffeted at a slower pace. The chills subsided and she felt more comfortable. Not thinking too much of his movement, she kept her gaze on his facial features. She had been smiling, pleased with their friendly conversation when her eye widened at his question. What should he bring her? Well, that definitely hadn't been on her mind! Audra was in no way a selfish creature and typically thought of others before herself.

Opening her lips to answer, she was stopped when his burbling words drooled from his mouth. Why was he so worried?! They were friends and it was quite humorous to see him so flustered. Reaching a paw up to cover her muzzle and stiffen the giggle hidden behind her lips, she gave her head a soft shake. "Oh T-Torben," Audra cooed as she let her eyelashes flutter momentarily in his direction. "A-are you saying y-you would l-like to attend the f-festival with m-me?" It was no lie that she enjoyed the attention. It made her feel good inside and she wouldn't turn down a handsome man either.

"Of c-course you can s-sit next to me!" She chirped happily as she stood up to close the distance between them. Blaming it on the cold winds that whistled through the gorge, she sat back down so that there was only an inch or so between them. Tilting her chin as far back as it would go so that he was forced to look directly downward toward her, she smiled flirtatiously for the first time in a while. "You c-can stay in m-my room with me if y-you'd like as w-well," there is more flirtation in her bell-like voice as she lets out another giggle.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise