size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
08-25-2022, 03:05 PM

Her eyes barely lifted from the fire as he came to sit by her. It would not do to stare at the man she so wished to help. The presumption she had made that he had been lacking in sleep was answered by the fact that he had answered her call. When he finally came beside her in agreeance, she was ready to focus more of her attention on him. With the teapot beside them warming up, she lifts the lid to add the specially blended sachet to the confines. She was about to ask him a question when his own filled the space between them.

A flitting smile crossed her muzzle before disappearing. Tenshi believed it endearing to know now that the reclusive Kaicho preferred sweeter tea. Everyone had their preferences and while she preferred her's balanced between bitter and sweet, she could understand why someone preferred one or the other. "I have brought some extra honey in case it is not to your liking," she pauses for effect, the tender smile reappearing for a moment. "But to answer your question, no it is not bitter. I find most enjoy the sweeter things in life," Tenshi adds on before she turns back to the teapot.

Listening to the soft tumble of water within as it begins to boil, she presents two cups before them. Raising the pot and filling his cup first, she fills hers before setting it back down. "Please let me know how it is," the mountainous woman adds as she stokes the small fire until it is mere coals.

prescribed treatment 3/3