gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-25-2022, 07:03 PM
He made her feel deep incredible emotions that no one had ever shared with her. The connection they were creating wrapped and wound her heart tightly to his, just as their bodies were entwined. Maverick held tightly to her as Venom grasped for him. She threw both of them off the highest cliff she had ever climbed. Maverick stole her heart, and she gave it to him completely right now with him. All of it, every broken piece belonged to him. The pair of them would make their hearts anew, coupled for the rest of their lives. She wouldn’t allow the doubt to creep back in any longer. Mav pledged himself to her as she did to him.

There was no room for any such thoughts as she took him, and their minds were collectively blown there in the romantic lighting of her bedroom. Their bedroom, this new life was them together. Everything that she owned everything she had to offer, was his for the taking. That was why she had to be so careful in her selection of her mate. He held a highly privileged position and she needed to be able to trust him. And trust him she did.

Her breath was stolen, her voice, her mind, all she knew was the immense pleasure shared with her partner. Venom was blind but sight wasn’t needed as she squeezed her eyes shut and collapsed onto Maverick’s chest trembling there with him. Tingling waves raced over her skin, as her chest heaved. Her paw remained against Maverick’s chest, as was her ear as she listened to the steady but swift sound of his heart beating within. She felt him quiver beneath her as his own rib cage heaved in his breath.

Maverick’s grip loosened enough to rove her body as his thoughts reformed enough to utter just a couple of words to her. As her sigh mingled with his own Venom grinned and blinked open her eyes to look up at him from his chest. Neither had ever experienced such intimacy before, and laying here in the aftermath was an incredible feeling. No more goodbyes, no more questions, no more doubt. Love filled her like none had before. "Yes.” She gasped along with him, clinging to him as she rode out the lingering waves of ecstasy. "Maverick…” She whispered, her grin faceted on her features as she pushed herself enough to catch his gaze. "I wish I had a better way to describe how I feel but..” Venom paused just a beat as she lost herself in his teal gaze. "I love you.”

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]