size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-26-2022, 01:04 AM

Artorias sipped leisurely on his beer, still getting used to the malty, wheat-y taste of the beverage as opposed to the usual sweetness of the wines he was used to consuming. It wasn't unpleasant, just different. He'd have to see about buying some from the market to bring back to the Hallows with them. Amber eyes turned upward from the fire to the darkening evening sky overhead, watching as rich pinks and oranges faded into deep indigoes and navies. Art had always loved twilight; there was something magical about this time of day, something ethereal feeling in the world as it passed from day into night. This interlude with his father-in-law, the wolf who had been his father figure through almost the entirety of his young life, was exactly what he needed and wanted. Artorias made a silent vow then to make time to visit the Armada more often than he did. There was nothing more important than family, after all.

Artorias took his turn to chuckle with Seer when the Fatalis patriarch offered to field some of Zephyr's questions on his behalf. "Careful, you might regret that open invitation when you're on the receiving end of one of his landslides of questions," he teased the older wolf back. While Sirius commented on the Armada's new home, he hummed in acknowledgement and nodded his head, surveying the surrounding caves that had become homes. "That's the same reason why my mother chose to leave the Sunset Falls," he remarked, a wistfulness touching his voice when he spoke of Resin. "She didn't like feeling trapped. Never did, actually. Being surrounded on all sides didn't sit well with her, and she wanted the space to grow." Artorias took a long swallow from his beer, letting the alcohol chase away the demons in his heart. "I think she made the right choice. The Hallows is much better off for it." He turned a smile up to Seer. "I think the Armada will be better off for the move too." He chuckled, then added, "Even if Briar doesn't agree with your choice of climate."

"Speech"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.