size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-26-2022, 02:38 AM

The memory of Resin would be one both wolves carried with them until the end of their days. The scarred ashen woman had been a pillar of strength and motivation for both men, and both had been permanently impacted for the better by her. But the memories that had once brought him nothing but pain and regret had mellowed with time, and the more sagacious Aegis was not as wild as he had been in his juvenile days. Still, he didn't want to dour the mood of the moment by dwelling too long on the past when he and Sirius had so much of the present to enjoy and the future to look forward to. Artorias couldn't resist the proud little smile that slowly made its way across his face while Seer complimented the Hallows' choice of location. It was true, the longer the pack resided there, the more they became synonymous with the images of the grand castle amongst the plains by the sea. It was everything Art had wanted the pack to be—a beacon of safety and sanctuary to all. What better way to protect others than with the high stone walls of the veritable monument itself?

"I think you're right about that. The Hallows has become known across Boreas and Auster as the castle-dwelling pack. I can't imagine living anywhere else now. I'm a bit concerned I might have gotten spoiled by it!" Artorias gave a rich laugh while he reflected on the luxury and prosperity his family had happened upon. The younger wolf wouldn't consider himself entitled or pampered for the life he lived and the home his family owned, but he did recognize that the Carpathius family was in a very well off spot. But it was that sort of lavish existence that inspired the Aegis to share it with those in need rather than lord it over anyone like some sort of status symbol. Artorias was just sipping at his beer again when Seer mentioned bringing Briar to the hot baths, and how the two wolves would enjoy a soak in it. He sputtered a bit, barely managing to prevent a full on spit take. He cleared his throat and wiped the beer from his chin before returning the Warlord's grin, trying to maintain a bit of composure while also not wanting to make it appear like he was too eager to take the man's daughter off to the baths with him. Memories of when the Warlord had caught them together in the barracks making his face flush hot.

"Y'know, that sounds like a great idea! I'm sure she'd appreciate the chance for a good grooming," replied Artorias as casually as he could without making it seem like he was discussing his couplings with Briar to her own father. It was well known that Briar liked maintaining her image and cleanliness, after all. He made a mental note to bring up the baths to Briar later. That did however jog a bit of info in his mind that he'd been meaning to mention to Sirius. "So, on the note of Briar, and curious children... We've been thinking about starting a family of our own, so you might be getting that chance to see more of that curiosity up close pretty soon." Art turned a knowing glance and grin sideways to Seer, eager to see the Fatalis man's reaction to being told that he'd likely be a grandfather again in the near future.

"Speech"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.