size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-26-2022, 12:47 PM

It was very, very hard not to show joy. Sayuri hadn't many wolves to talk about poison with. Even Kuroo-chan didn't know. Their Kaicho had to, for she made sure to warn him she dabbled in poisonous works and keep children away from her den. Rheum-chan was eager to learn, so she sought her out. "Morphine is natural - one finds them in poppy flowers" she responded, giving a nod "eat them or extract oil, you have morphine." But yes, she did have to be careful around snakes and lizards and other venomous animals. "If it glows, or is colorful, it is good to assume an animal is poisonous" Sayuri added to Rheum-chan "colorful things attract prey to a poisonous creature" she went on "predators know to stay away from such ones."

Ah, the natural order of life... Rheum-chan's outburst of liking a woman's weapon caused Sayuri to smile kindly at her. She had to explain.

"Many men see it as weak" she cautioned the girl "they think we are not strong, but we are clever" Sayuri paused a moment "but they do not see that either. They think it is, ah, easy work?" She shuffled, placing a paw on her blade to the side of her body. She moved it to where Rheum-chan could see. It was sheathed, but the girl could appreciate the intricate design and beauty of it "if I was to fight serious, I would coat my blade with poison. Gives edge, yes? Some call it underhanded. I protect what I am, and what I hold dear." She frowned. "It is no sin to protect what you wish to. It is sin to poison others for the sake of it. Knowledge... she is both blessing and a curse. What one does with knowledge is more important."

"Speech"
3/3 - gave medical check-up
2/3 - gave healing lesson
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye