size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
08-26-2022, 12:59 PM

Perhaps she was like Kuroo-chan more than she thought. Ignorant and oblivious. "Mint" she replied, mostly to herself "a fresh scent, but foliage-like" She would remember this for later, if she had to give Tenshi-san a gift. The other woman sounded almost wistful as she spoke of mountains and warm furs "is... that what, ah, Iga was like?" she asked her, curious but polite "was Tenshi from Iga?" She really didn't know that most wolves in Tojo-Kai were from Iga. She... barely heard them speak of home.

Collecting the last of her lavender, she added to Tenshi. "Peppermint is good winter, snow and mountain scent" she would point out "I have... some peppermint incense. If you would like it?" Sayuri had to branch out and make more social bonds in Tojo-Kai outside of Rheum and Kuroo-chan. She felt a nice gift, no strings attached, would make Tenshi happy. Placing the lavender stock into a leather satchel she hung from her neck, she nodded to the other woman "heading back! Before this stock wilts" she smiled kindly "we can go back together, yes?" She would like to talk more.

"Speech"
3/3 - collect lavender
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye