size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-26-2022, 03:18 PM
Artorias happily received the affectionate kiss from his wife to his cheek while he helped keep her warm with his thicker coat, and then the shove from her shoulder when he teased her with her father's pet name that she oh so loathed being called. The dire brute giggled, his smaller wife's lighter frame just enough to make his steps stumble, but not enough to really push him over. Yeah, he had deserved that, but it had been oh so worth it! In retaliation, Briar referred to him by his full first and middle names, the moniker his mother had given him in honor of her respect to the Warlord of the Armada. Artorias gave a barking laugh and shot a sly grin down to his mate, leaning in to graze a lick across the bridge of her nose. "Hey, I happen to think it's an adorable name for you! And you at least had the chance to change yours when you took mine," he retorted, giving her a brush of his side against hers in turn.

Amber eyes scanned the valley once more, but didn't see anything else of note to explore or investigate. Besides, with Briar slowly freezing into a wolfcicle, he would need to get her back to the Armada and in front of a fire before too long. "All right, I think I've seen enough," he declared, ushering them back the way they came so they could head back. "Let's get you back so we can warm you up... Zeelet." As quick as a flash, Art smacked at Briar's shapely rump with his bushy tail before taking off at a lope to get ahead of her before she could retaliate against him again. A playful grin played on his muzzle and his eyes flashed with mischief, daring her to chase after him for her revenge.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.