gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-26-2022, 06:58 PM

“Your condition is reasonable, Wren.” Gavroche added, not wanting the alpha to feel as though she had been too harsh. “I worry about Bells getting hurt on our behalf, especially over something like what happened with Ignis. While I understand why she did what she did, I had hoped that after he maimed her it’d end there…” The winged man glanced at his mate as he spoke. He had been worried for her at the challenge, and for Saga who could easily be exposed to the violence of a caretaker… It had stressed him greatly… though he was relieved that Bellamy had walked away unharmed. That said, he did feel a bit bad for Ignis. The man had already been maimed once, and while he initiated the actual fight, Bellamy hadn’t needed to kick an opponent while they were already down. His feelings were conflicted… both wanting to support his wife and not approving of how she handled things.

“I’m not a fighter by any means, so you can rest assured I wouldn’t be maiming anyone. I also don’t intend to start any arguments or things that might increase the risk of Bells getting set off. I want to see her succeed here in Menagerie, and be able to experience how a pack should be again.” The male dipped his head. “I know we both were wanting pack security… and I’m sure we’re both happy to do what we can to help the pack thrive.” His gaze slid to the cub as Bellamy explained what the rank she’d be getting was, smiling some. “I hope Saga will be able to fit in here. I know she’s a little different, but she’s a sweet little cub.” He’d already grown fond of her and hoped that others in Menagerie would too.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.