Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-26-2022, 07:09 PM
She nodded.

"Trying is all I hope for" she responded to Bellamy, who soothed her bear cub child, and then Gavroche would pipe up. She turned her attention to him, since his wife was distracted by their kid "Saga will be welcomed; we don't discriminate against species" Wren gazed down at the little girl, smiling "a Trickster means you're allowed to play and sleep freely. The adults do all the boring pack stuff. You can help out, but you're not expected to." The girl could but it wouldn't mean promotions of any kind.

She paused, turning her back to the group and leading them further as she began to walk. "Then let's go home" she said to them over her shoulder "I welcome you back to Menagerie as full members." If they wanted to explore the Pines, she would let them depart from her company. If not, she leads them back to the ship. If others were waiting around for them, Wren would explain the situation. Especially about the polar bear cub. Seeing as a grown-ass polar bear was a threat in the north... Well, she didn't want to trigger Bellamy with Saga being in danger.

/exit

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me