Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
08-26-2022, 08:58 PM

Tyrfing was glad to hear the recognition in her tone, his lips pulling up into a crooked grin as she greeted him. Another wolf arrived, a yearling with a way of speaking that Fin recognised instantly as foreign. Tipping his head curiously as the woman spoke, he wondered where parents the girl spoke of were and why they were not here accompanying her. It was not a question he'd voice aloud - especially when the story might not be a positive one - and returned his gaze politely to Corbie as she began to explain her vision.

A village haven was miles away from his own experience of a pack. She'd mentioned farming and brewing which was not far off Fireside's daily life, though it seemed there was a vast difference in morals and ideals. To Tyrfing it mattered very little, he was not an evil wolf at heart and while he'd been content to sit back and be a bystander to Fireside's occasional chaos, discord was not something that drove him forward. There was little difference to him whether or not his talents went to use offensively or defensively, the end was still the same.

Corbie's eyes met his as she spoke, and a part of him wondered if her words were referring to something specific. She hadn't seemed to judge him the first time they'd met based on where from where he'd come or what family he'd been born into, nor did she seem the type to be biased toward an individual before she truly knew them. Fin's ears tipped forward, curiosity in his gaze. He'd ask the story another time, swallowing the questions as he did Tallulah's with a mental note to bring them up another day when the timing was more appropriate. "I would be honoured to play a part in securing the safety of your home and your wolves." He gave back when it came his turn to speak. "And if you intend to keep livestock, I can lend a paw there as well. My life was spent alongside bison and honestly, I find I miss the herd."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

table art by nightauctor
[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.