size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Treat 2019
08-26-2022, 09:19 PM

The stranger spoke, and Zagan supposed he had a point. But he wouldn't admit that, of course. "I suppose mortals are both smart and dumb," He murmured more to himself, but his words would probably echo down here anyway. "I've marked the ground so I can find my way back. Though supplies for a deeper exploration is certainly needed, I'm sure." That was something he hadn't really considered before coming down here, but hey, at least he'd be able to find his way back. But then, the stranger said something even more interesting. A rumble of interest reverberated in his chest, blue gaze sizing up the stranger in the dim light. Zagan was smaller than him by a few inches, but that wasn't going to stop him from an all-out brawl. “If you accept, face me now and take the first move. Don’t worry about holding back; I am not afraid of getting down and dirty.” A smirk played up on his inky lips, "Neither am I. Challenge accepted."

Without warning, he burst from his position and aimed to close the distance between them. The dark male's nails bit the earth as he sought to slam into the larger male, though not without setting himself in a way that the point of his right shoulder might hit the space between his opponent's left shoulder and chest. His left forepaw swiped out, aiming to hook around Ala's left forepaw and pull it towards him before jaws went swinging for the side of Ala's lower neck where he would try to grip and hold. It had been a while since he had fought, much less in the dark like this, but he never backed down from a challenge and was eager to test himself after so long of feeling like he'd been sitting on his ass doing nothing. Maybe after this, he'd be fueled to keep himself in tip-top shape. Not to mention, it was a nice distraction. His past and current life crashed around in his mind, but at least this, it made those thoughts and memories go away.

Zagan vs Alaois for Spar
Round: 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Hunter

WC: 1,579/1,500

"Speech"