gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-26-2022, 10:10 PM

The man was thankful she wouldn’t ask such a thing of him, even if he could. As much as Gav yearned to fly, and be able to be one with the skies, it simply wasn’t possible. He was still grateful for the mutation, even as odd as it was. He shifted a little in the river, letting the water run over his limbs and sides. It felt nice and he could feel the mud washed away. Now he lingered just because the water felt nice. Given the woman’s current state she looked like she could enjoy the river too, and it didn’t take long before she joined him. The river was thankfully still flowing lazily, even after all the rains that the spring brought with it this year.

It seemed the woman had the same thought. “No kidding. The storms have been a bit wild this year. My daughter and her best friend were caught in one. Both of them got sick from it too. A complete downpour.” Gavroche shook his head. “At least the weather seems tame for the time being. I’ve been taking advantage of it to collect some herbs. It’s always a good idea to stock up on them when you can.” He stretched his wings out a little, letting the water run over them. He sighed contentedly.

“What brings you out this way? I doubt you got here just on a leisurely stroll.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.