ardent

Hey Boo-Boo! How About A Pic-A-Nic Basket?

Claire <3

Fern

"Live Like A Warrior"

Loner
Lead Hunter

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-26-2022, 10:14 PM

The two women attack the bear who’s only mistake was choosing to snack on pack land. However, if the creature was bold enough to cross the clearly marked scent border, it would need a reminder to never set paw over the markers again. Fern shreds the paw she has ahold of while her packmate keeps ahold of the other paw. The beast can learn to walk with only three legs and, while the pain may be great now, the grizzly can still escape with its life.

Her packmate’s bird keeps dive bombing the grizzly’s face, opening bloody wounds that sting and irritate the already angry bear. The other woman releases the paw she is holding, sending the creature stumbling backward until it lands clumsily on its rear. If this wasn’t a dance of life and death, were the slightest misstep could leave Fern or her packmate dead, the gray woman would have laughed at how comical the situation was.

A glance is given to the other woman, a silent understanding passing between them that the grizzly would be chased off and not killed. Blue eyes turn back their target and Fern rushes toward it, snapping and snarling, growling and nipping as the bear got up, mirroring the other woman without causing any real damage. The grizzly finally struggles upright and the gray woman backs away, silently showing it a path of retreat.

Luckily, this bear is not stupid and after a little more harassment, it lumbers off in search of easier food to eat. Panting, the gray woman turns to offer her packmate a bright smile, saying, “Thanks for the help! My name is Fern! I am glad you are on my side.” A soft, warm laugh fills the air as she winks at the other woman while turning to begin heading back to the castle, inviting her packmate along for a well-deserved drink and snack.

"Fern Lark"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.