gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-26-2022, 10:55 PM

It didn't take long for someone to answer her call. Pale gaze found another she-wolf, slightly taller than herself with two companions at her side. Claire took a good look at her, also noticing she seemed to have something sheathed on her body. A weapon of sorts, perhaps? Claire had nothing like that. Just her one companion she inherited from her mother. It wasn't the first time she fought against someone with weapons and companions, and although she was wary, she needed to learn sooner or later how to address fighting others that had them. The maned woman approached with a question, causing Claire's head to tilt a bit as she listened. "It's quite alright, but yes. I joined with my partner Greed not too long ago. A season or two maybe?" She wasn't sure. She swore she still felt like she was settling in, but perhaps it was past that now. "It's a pleasure, Memento Mori. I am Claire. Claire Ancora. It's a pleasure to both meet you, and have the pleasure to spar with you."

She dipped her head in greeting as she set her defenses, spreading her legs enough to evenly bear her weight She took a deep breath and then exhaled, steadying herself for the spar to come. When she was ready, she gave a small nod to Memento Mori before kicking off, aiming to close the distance. But instead of coming straight for the other woman, she sought to get past her left side, aiming to clash the point of her shoulder against her opponent's ribs - but not too hard - before her teeth aimed to nip at the woman's flank.

Claire vs Memento Mori for Spar
Round: 1/1
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Goshawk, Female - Flying
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Intellectual

"Speak