gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2022, 11:34 PM

Gav agreed with her, and it seemed that he had also missed having a little one to love on. He also brought up the fact that they were getting older, and that soon they wouldn’t have the luxury of having another litter. He wasn’t wrong. The older they got the more dangerous it would be for her to have puppies… if she conceived at all. The woman shifted a little bit. “I know.” She said softly. It was something she had considered as well. But then Gavroche kept speaking… and Bellamy closed her eyes. He was asking if she wanted to try this year. If they waited… he wasn’t wrong. She drew in a breath.

“I…” The woman considered their options. She longed for puppies again, and she felt like they had a good chance of settling down before they had another litter. Was it worth the risk? “I think we should go for it.” She opened her eyes and focused on him. “We’re not getting any younger. This could be our last chance at expanding our family.” And honestly? She leaned in, licking his muzzle.

“Gav, I want you. Right now.” She wasn’t in heat, she didn’t expect anything to come of it, but… she wanted to feel one with him. Connected in the intimate way that only lovers could be. She met his gaze, her breath catching in her throat. “Please?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.