gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
08-27-2022, 09:16 AM

"Yes," Imp said, grateful his brother had the sense to ask and help. He paused a movement, dragging some bones to the entrance of the cave. Taking his sweet time before realizing with a jolt he didn't say the 'magic word' to Akuma. "Please." His little tail wagged excitably. He hadn't much time to spend with Akuma one on one these days. Seemed they were all together, all the time. He shared his brother's plea of wanting a den for himself.

"My mouth hurts" he sucked in a breath, sharp and painful. Imp didn't realize like Akuma, he too was growing. In other ways, mind. The fangs of a viper would be apparent by the time he was a yearling. Until then, he didn't know why his mouth hurt so much. "it kind of hurts... on and off" he glanced at his brother as Imp went back to the pile of trash "do you hurt anywhere?" He was no healer, but at least Imp could listen to his brother if so.

They could be comrades in arms in the hurt field! Or... was something wrong with him? That he hurt and no wounds showed up? Anywhere? Imp began to inwardly panic as he dragged more bones to the entrance. "If you want, you can push them outside" he suggested to Akuma "I dunno how far we'll have to go to, ah, dee-pose? Of them?" Dispose of them, Imp. Dispose of them. Did Habari have a huge trash can lying around? Maybe that's what they needed.

The den was gross and smelly. It needed to be cleaned way before this moment in time. By adults. Not kids. Sigh. "I hope Ma is okay," he added gloomily "wonder where she went..." Recluse never seemed to leave pack lands! This could be serious.

"he speaks"
922 / 1500